[Northkeep] help please

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Oct 7 08:27:19 PDT 2003

How big of a house, any specifications? (my specifications were HOUSE, not
duplex or apartment, 3 bedrooms, garage, paved driveway and central A/C.
Owning classic VWs, I have to do work on them alot, and I did so on gravel
driveway for 5 years... it gets old) Also a price range would help, but I
guess that is up in the air at this point, huh? So how many rooms do you
need and do you care WHERE, like IN tulsa, OUTSIDE tulsa, etc?

My landlord is really nice and has a house for rent 2 doors down from me...
possibly 2 or 3 bedroom, I haven't asked... fenced front yard, 1 car garage,
paved driveway, down the street from Hillcrest, pretty nice neighborhood,
better than where I came from, anyway. If you like, I can ask about it. They
own several other houses, too.

Chris