[Northkeep] help please

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 09:21:17 PDT 2003

I would appreciate it if you would ask about it.  We have a Shih Tzu and two declawed and spay/neuter cats.  We do prefer a house, what with a baby etc.  Tulsa general area is just smurfy.  Thanks!
skerri

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote:
How big of a house, any specifications? (my specifications were HOUSE, not duplex or apartment, 3 bedrooms, garage, paved driveway and central A/C. Owning classic VWs, I have to do work on them alot, and I did so on gravel driveway for 5 years... it gets old) Also a price range would help, but I guess that is up in the air at this point, huh? So how many rooms do you need and do you care WHERE, like IN tulsa, OUTSIDE tulsa, etc?

My landlord is really nice and has a house for rent 2 doors down from me... possibly 2 or 3 bedroom, I haven't asked... fenced front yard, 1 car garage, paved driveway, down the street from Hillcrest, pretty nice neighborhood, better than where I came from, anyway. If you like, I can ask about it. They own several other houses, too.

Chris