[Northkeep] heraldry

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri Oct 10 15:01:39 PDT 2003

If you have approval from the Academy of Saint Gabriel, then you need
the letter they issued you noting their research on the name.  You need
to attach the entire letter, including the bibliography, to your
submission.  If they vetted and approved your whole name, then the
academy letter alone is sufficient.  If they approved of your given
name, then you will need separate documentation for the last name.

I will be at Namron this weekend, as will Rosamund.  I do not know if
Masamune or Zahava will be there.

Etienne