[Northkeep] Demo, party of 1, your table is ready...

Alton lePeto altonscompany at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:11:47 PST 2003

Hey I feel your pain!  During my stint as Demo Coord/Hospitaler I was once
the only person to show up for a Boy Scout Demo.  I spent a wonderful 2
hours sitting in armour letting a collection of little no neck monsters hit
me with a piece of rattan.  My disgust eventually mellowed to mild nausea.

Ya gotta love those volunteer "organizations" hehe!

Alton
(yes, I was once a boy scout so I feel ok about calling them "little no neck
monsters")