[Northkeep] Things to do

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:37:47 PDT 2004

>From: "Mercedes/Stephanie" <steldr at cox.net>
>...What am I missing???

Although it's not exactly SCA related, there is a rapier and side sword
seminar on Sept 25 & 26, being hosted by our own Johann von (something all
German-y), through the Tulsa School of Defense at International Martial Arts
of Tulsa (IMAT) and the Mid-West Historical Fencers Project. It's $70 for
both days, but I think he's also letting people only do one day if they'd
prefer.   If people are interested, they should contact Johann (who is a
member of this list).

(Note, I am not telling you this for spam reasons, but because I really
think Johann needs to advertize these things more :) )

M/D