[Northkeep] The festival of St. Ignore de Messge

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri Aug 27 10:38:36 PDT 2004

[French accent deployed]  Okay, Monsieur Smartypants (I can hear your
eyeballs rolling from here).  So who has such a compilation?  My curiosity
is piqued. How would one, theoritically speaking, of course, obtain
something as wondrous as this?  Is there are mystical keeper?  A secret
society?  Decoder ring? A license for your minkey?

Raghnailt

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp