[Northkeep] Munchausen

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Dec 15 14:04:03 PST 2004

Wow, that's cool. I thought it was at least inspired by a real person, but I wouldn't have sworn to it. Thanks for the short history lesson, it was very interesting. I've loved the movie since I was much younger... Doesn't seem like that old of a movie, but it MUST be... I'm not that young anymore! It has to be roughly 15 years old, isn't it? I'll have to try to remember to look at it when I get home tonight.

Danke,
Chris