[Northkeep] Munchausen

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Dec 16 09:08:23 PST 2004

Interesting history aside, in our modern world there is a disease called
Munchausen Syndrome, which is basically self-induced sickness and injuries
to get attention.

There is also another form call Munchausen by Proxy, in which someone
inflicts injuries and illness on others, usually children, to gain vicarious
attention.

Just thought you should be aware of the modern associations of that name.

Lynn the Inquisitive