[Northkeep] Classes at wInterKingdom

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:59:42 PST 2004

Just thought I'd toss this in... the newcomer class I went to where
court etiquette was taught was really helpful. Basically showed how to
act if you were called before the King and such. Really informative
and really helped me understand how court works. Maybe another class
like that would be cool. If not for this event but just because.