[Northkeep] Classes at wInterKingdom

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Tue Dec 7 14:18:18 PST 2004

But if I knew how to act, then how would I ammuse Her Excellency by
curtsying EVERY time I walk past them while serving feast? She is always
smirking and snickering at me... As if I'm not SUPPOSED to do that when
passing their table... First I didn't know I was supposed to... Then
when I find out I am supposed to, she acts like I'm NOT supposed to...
I'M SO CONFUSED!!! Perhaps I DO need this class!