[Northkeep] "Make Room for Baby" Sale

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Feb 23 16:33:13 PST 2004

Howdy folks!

I'm bringing some of my surplus fabric and trim to Populace tonight,
in the hope of turning them into things that are more useful to me
right now (empty space and cash).  Prices are more or less what I
paid for the items, as near as I can remember after all this time.
Be sure to check out the "summer weight" worsted wool. . .

Also, I'm bringing some assorted wine bottles, which are "free to a
good home."  If no one wants them, they'll just go to the recycling
center, to be made into more wine bottles, perhaps.  :-)

Rosamund