[Northkeep] March Warden Event

karnageinc at cox.net karnageinc at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 20:28:01 PST 2004

I'll be there Saturday evening for a bit, but not for long.  I feel the need to stop in and introduce myself to Bois d'arc since I live within their borders and in fact the event is happening less than 3 miles from my home.   However, I work from 5:30am-5pm both friday and Saturday and then leave for Gulf Sunday morning.