[Northkeep] Does anyone have any New or Used armor for sale???

Rebecca Baker aelesiaofwarwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 18:27:43 PST 2004

Hello and Greetings!

I have a friend of mine who is trying to gear up for Gulf War. This will be they're first time there.

They are trying to find some used, or new, armor to save a little time and money for the trip. Anything would be appreciated!!! Helm, elbows and knees (even if they're just the metal parts), ANY type of armor would be considered! He's about a 1x or 2x, about a 47 or 48 chest.

They would truly appreciate any offers. Please PM me here, or give me an email and I will make sure they get in contact with you.

Thanks a Million Guys!

Aelesia
AelesiaOfWarwick at Yahoo.Com