[Northkeep] taxes ??

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Jan 8 20:31:30 PST 2004

While I agree with all the sentiments, you're running dangerously close to
the edge of the law, and could be setting the merchant, the SCA, and the
autocrat up for problems.  The seneschallate has indicated that the
moratorium on merchanting at events should not be a permanent thing, and
perhaps a little patience is warranted for now.

Jean Paul de Sens.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com