[Northkeep] Locks of Love

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:24:56 PST 2004

Hi guys! I am about to submit a donation of hair to Locks of Love. This is a
foundation created for kids who have cancer. The donated hair is collected
and then made into wigs for these children. It's a wonderful thing! If
anyone has been thinking of getting a haircut lately and would like to take
off about 8 to 10 inches, please let me know. If you are donating, I will
cut your hair free of charge. (For those who didn't know I am a licensed
cosmetologist and have been doing hair for 15 years.) When I get about 10
tails of hair I send them in. For more info about this charity please go to
the website.
www.locksoflove.org/
You can contact me via email
Montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com