[Northkeep] Locks of Love

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Wed Jan 21 10:12:00 PST 2004

I donated my hair to Locks of Love about 3-4 years ago. It is a wonderful
cause and I recommend ANYONE who is cutting that much hair off, to
definitely donate it. I would do it again, but it has taken so long to get
it THIS long and it isn't even as long as it was before I cut it... now I
want to enjoy my long hair again before I have it cut again... wish I could
do this more often, but it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to. I also
wish we could all get together and have a wig made for Kitty, since she gets
headaches from having too much hair (trust me, it's definitely a real
problem).

They make the wigs for kids with ANY illness that results in hair loss, but
cancer is probably the leading cause.

DONATE BLOOD! DONATE HAIR!
Chris