[Northkeep] moving news (for anime/manga fans)

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 10:59:42 PST 2004

As everyone probably knows by now, we're insane... wait, I mean we're moving. And one of the joys of moving is finding things you don't want or need anymore. So, to anyone who likes manga (which is Japanese comics) I have some comics I would like to see off to a good home. It's the series "Ranma 1/2" by Rumiko Takahashi, it's in english, black and white, standard American comic size. I have 41 comics total, but not all of the sequence (like 3-7 of part 8, 1-5 of part 7 ect...), please email me if you are interested or want the full list of comics.
~Anaka