[Northkeep] Scribal Guild is Thursday

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jan 13 08:48:05 PST 2004

Scribal Guild will be this Thursday, 7-10 p.m., at the home of Lady
Siobhan, 825 N. Cleveland, Sand Springs.  This month, I would like to
focus on the "most wanted" charters (see next paragraph).  Any
painted charters turned in to me at Scribal, Etienne can hand-deliver
to Sable Scroll at Round Table this coming weekend.  By the way, I
turned in 10 beautifully painted charters at Steppes Twelfth Night
and 4 more at Coronation, but only one was my work, so I know some of
you have been busy.  Thanks!

H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel, the new Sable Scroll (Their Majesties'
personal scribe, i.e. the person responsible for filling in the
information on every award charter given out in Ansteorra during this
reign) has inventoried her stock and come up with a shortage of the
following:

Star of Merit
Rising Star
Centurion
Arcus Majoris

If you have any of these charters, please finish and turn them in
ASAP.  FYI, completed charters may be given to me, or mailed directly
to Sable Scroll, the Northern Regional Scribe (Mistress Claryce
Orfevre of Namron) or even the Crown.

Rosamund