[Northkeep] Youth Rapier Practice Tonight...

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 13:02:35 PST 2004

Hello, would someone get a message to Facon for me... Walter will not be at practice tonight due to the mundane world of homework; Andie is going to be baby sitting and I am only there for the support...  lol.  We will be there again next week.  Thanks in advance to whoever gets my message to him.

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

More stuff to do when you are bored...Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5 minute intervals.