[Northkeep] Armorers cancelation

-=VERN=- vernkeys at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 19:09:48 PST 2004

Due to family obligation and a major Illness involving my mother I havent been around much . But.... Mom was released from the hospital on sunday and is feeling better and I have no plans of heading to OKC again soon so I hope to see everyone soon . I should be able to swing armorers on friday hope to see yall there

Vern