[Northkeep] TODAYS ARCHERY PRACTICE

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Sun Jan 25 17:03:13 PST 2004

GREETINGS

well for all those people that missed archery practice today ...
boy , did you miss all the fun ...

i raised my personal high score ,now 62 ,
 as did milord Geoffrey makepeace now 50 .
lady Olivia de Calais made very good progress on her form today in spite of using new equipment , and being out of practice ...
and milord sheach bates did very well indeed for his first time without training wheels scoring a 28 .

next saturday jan.31 in moonshadow is the kas,mat,royal huntsman tourney .
hope to see everyone there , good luck,
( and hopefully good weather )

next sunday , feb 1 2004 , i plan on having archery practice at it's normal time . ( 2:30 pm ) as i haven't seen anything scheduled at stillwater except light weapons practice and dog chasing .

as it will also be the opening day for turning in i.k.a.c. scores , so we will be having an ikac and a royal round shoot ..
as well as a lot more fun killing ( or at least scaring ) those nasty targets ...

be safe, be happy, have fun
ld.blackmoon