[Northkeep] Virus Alert

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 23:01:31 PST 2004

just a note about the virus thing I work for Earthlink (yes I know I use AOL)
and we were hit on our corporate servers. were in the Internet biz (3rd
largest ISP) and there is some serious protection on our computer systems, so just
a warning don't open anything from @corp.earthlink.net that has an attachment
it is the virus EL dose not send out attachments to anybody except in house.
also I personally wouldn't open anything from anybody with an EarthLink or
mindspring domain if you don't know them and are expecting something from them

Ottokar