[Northkeep] Castellan court stuff?

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 8 22:53:57 PDT 2004

So... um... I sorta lost track of what happened at Court, because my brain went all wonky after a certain point... so... I was hoping... is there an official report of who got what and such?  I remember Ian winning Artisan and also getting a Sable Thistle.... and Lady Olivia getting Youth Rapier and Artisan.... Sir Jean Paul getting Drighton.... Centurian Owen getting Bardic & Castellan... Renault and Aethelred being granted AoAs.... and.. um.. Her Highess saying some really spiffy-cool stuff to me *beam*.... but... what did I miss while I was floating on air in lala land?

-zubeydah