[Northkeep] New item at Garden Ridge

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Wed Jun 9 05:12:13 PDT 2004

Can you tell how many bottles it holds?

Marta

-----Original Message-----
From: Cody Chezem [mailto:bolverk187 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 6:37 PM
To: Barony of Northkeep
Subject: [Northkeep] New item at Garden Ridge

Greetings,

As some of you know I have been working at sweeping up at the Ridge. This
affords me the opportunity to see what's new or on sale. This morning I came
across a new item back in furniture called a Wine Tower. It is made of wood
with a wine bottle rack, a small drawer, and a place from which to hang wine
glasses. Right now it is priced at $129.95 but, every thing eventually goes
"on sale" at the Ridge. In fact this coming weekend is their summer
Sale-a-thon. Anyway it may be worth a look if just to give some enterprising
person ideas for a woodworking project.

Later,
Thorvald

Live fast, fight hard, and have a beautiful ending.