[Northkeep] JM Davis Gun Museum Demo

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 21:16:34 PDT 2004

Greetings!
This is a HUGELY IMPORTANT DEMO.
I did not know it till just a little bit ago but they are planning on
featuring us as their main attraction! The Museum representatives are going
to talk about the SCA being there channel 6's  in Six the Morning tomorrow
(Wednesday the 23rd) Which could mean media coverage at the demo!

The Demo is Saturday June 26th 8AM - 5PM
Any the  JM Davis Gun Museum

333 Lynn Riggs Blvd. (U.S. Route 66)
Claremore, Okla. 74018
918-341-5707

Bring your armor and weapons, (all kinds) bring your banners, bring your
A&S, Bring your cool medieval stuff. We could use a pavilion of  some sort
for shade (maybe one of those carport ordeals) and some  tables to display
stuff on, and people WE NEED LOTS OF PEOPLE!

This is a living history demo.So come prepared to talk to the public, answer
questions, and have a grand ole time! Northkeep has been a part of this
celebration for 2 years and they are really looking forward to having us
back. Please come out and support your Barony at this demo.

Let me know if you can make it so I know who to expect and how to plan the
day.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Hospitaller for the Barony of Northkeep