[Northkeep] OT: Chocolate

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 7 11:04:44 PST 2004

As some of you may know, I have this horrible, driving need to make chocolate at the drop of a hat.

I was hoping that folks might be willing to respond privately, offlist, with mention of what their favorite type of chocolate is (white / milk / dark), with the favorite food additive they like in the chocolate (toffee, nuts, fruit, coconut, plain, etc). Many folks have told me before, and I've scribbled it down on a note, but... I was hoping to actually make a list this time to keep.

thanks much!

-zubeydah