[Northkeep] Fw: [ShireoftheWastelands] Public demo

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 04:50:53 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: jan hamen
To: ansteorra ansteorra ; northern ansteorra ; shire wastelands
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 11:22 PM
Subject: [ShireoftheWastelands] Public demo

The Shire of the Wastelands

In

Enid, Oklahoma

Is having a public demo on Saturday, June 26, 2004 on the Garfield County Courthouse lawn. We will start setting up about 8:00 am and go until 6:00 pm. Anyone who would like to come and participate with us is very welcome. We would like to have as many people as possible. There is a gazebo we can use for music, bardic and dance performances. We will have demonstrations of chivalric and rapier fighting, A&S exhibits and displays of anything pertaining to the SCA. If you would like to help us with this please contact the seneschal of the Wastelands, his info follows.

Bowdran of the Wastlands
(Rob Hamen)
eaglesffl at yahoo.com
580-234-1645 after 5:00 pm

If you have any questions or need details, please don't hesitate to contact us.

In service,
Bowdran of the Wastelands
Keina Greenleaf

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor