[Northkeep] was steak, more Tulsa temptations and okie gr amm ar

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 14:17:18 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/12/2004 4:04:50 PM Central Standard Time,
KDUKE at fwmurphy.com writes:

> I stand corrected, O gracious lady, for your knowledge of equine intellect
> and behavior so far outstrips mine as the ocean is to a tiny drop of
> water...
>
> That is - the sum total of my very non-encyclopedic knowledge of horses is
> "GO faster!!! I bet 5 dollars on you!"
> Or "Hmmm... *THAT* doesn't taste like beef - OR chicken!... Must be horse!"
>

> Oh yeah, by the way - "Okie Grammar" is the mother of ones own mother or
> father, who was born or currently resides in Oklahoma...
>
> Piotr

Oh you were not all wrong.  Some days, my 'Treatseekingmissile" lapses back
into "Okie", and nothing less than YEEHAWWW will get him moving,  but it'll
beauite (be all right) ;-)

*Everything* tastes like chicken, if you "Chicken Fry" it!

I miss my Grammer!

Sigen