[Northkeep] was steak, more Tulsa temptations and okie gr amm ar

Keith Duke KDUKE at fwmurphy.com
Fri Mar 12 14:04:15 PST 2004

I stand corrected, O gracious lady, for your knowledge of equine intellect
and behavior so far outstrips mine as the ocean is to a tiny drop of
water...

That is - the sum total of my very non-encyclopedic knowledge of horses is
"GO faster!!! I bet 5 dollars on you!"
Or "Hmmm... *THAT* doesn't taste like beef - OR chicken!... Must be horse!"

Oh yeah, by the way - "Okie Grammar" is the mother of ones own mother or
father, who was born or currently resides in Oklahoma...

Piotr