[Northkeep] my website

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Mar 24 06:41:20 PST 2004

For those of you who haven't had a chance to stop by my site lately, there's been a ton of additions, including some beautiful beaded versions of an Ansteorran waterbearers badge and a Northkeep badge, created by Lady Maya of Bjornsborg.  I've also added some photos of the enormously cool leather-punch holster Aethelred of Talequah made!  I'm working on a Chocolate List, to keep track of Who Likes What when it comes to chocolate... there's some new pictures in the Namron Protectorate review of Centurian Owen smiting someone rather handily, and I've added some poetry, too!

If you do stop by the site, please take a moment to sign my guestbook, if you're willing, and leave suggestions on how I can improve the site.

thanks!

-zubeydah