[Northkeep] badges

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 08:28:12 PST 2004

Commenting, where we talk about and verify that the
device, badge and name submissions to the Kingdom
Heralds are proper, will take place on March 11th.
This is a good meeting to attend to listen and start
to get an idea of what you might be interested in for
your device/badge/name.  Heraldic consultation will be
on March 25th. This meeting is for Masamune and the
other assembled heralds to help people get their own
devices,names and badges figured out and documented.
Both meetings will begin at 7pm at 929 S. Canton Ave,
please email or call for directions.

Zahava
Deputy to Masamune the Herald