[Northkeep] canning meats

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Tue Mar 9 13:37:35 PST 2004

I've seen where cold/leftover meats are mentioned... Did the spices
originally cooked with the meat partially preserve it or did people just
have tougher innards?  Or did a colder climate make a difference?
R...

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp