[Northkeep] Fwd: National Steak Public Sale - March 2004 DB

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 14:28:06 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/11/2004 2:37:26 PM Central Standard Time, lra at olpdsl.net
writes:
It is great
for feeding large crowds of folks, like feasts or big BBQs etc., but can be
some what difficult for personal use because of the size of the pack and the
fact that all the meat is frozen in one big lump.
Unless of course you're feeding a small army on a daily basis.  At my house
one of those 5# bags usually covers a meal, unless of course they are hungry
then I "m in real trouble.  But most of you have seen my kids eat and know what
I mean.

Keigan
lurking on Kevin's account again :P