[Northkeep] Due Tell

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 07:22:41 PST 2004

I read the reply about the peguins before I got to the email that explained penguins.  I have to admit I was a little scared.

Thank you everyone for your information about Tulsa it is making the idea of moving there much more pleasant.

BUT, ALAS DUE TELL ABOUT THE EVENTS YOU'LL PUT ON REGULARLY

LRA <lra at olpdsl.net> wrote:
Actually I'm rather fond of the penguins. I always laugh -- sometimes even
out loud -- every time I see one. Even the ones I've seen before. They just
make me laugh and smile. I'm really fond of the one on Peoria (I think it's
Peoria) that wears a pink tutu. Maybe it's just my sense of humor.

Lynn the Inquisitive

>(Auuuggghh and the giant plastic penguins!!! Nobody told you about the
freakin' giant >plastic penguins all over town that they sold to big
bussiness to raise money for the >Zoo! Ack! I shouldn't mention them, she
won't want to come, forget I said anything!).