[Northkeep] Demo Saturday

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 12 16:34:55 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Thank you to everyone who said they would come out and help with the Demo
this Saturday. I do appreciate it, and I am sure the kids will appreciate it
too.

Here is what Janece with the S.C.E.N.E group said they were looking for:
"Basically I was thinking of folks in costume, talking in character about
the lives they (would have) lived, the time period(s), crafters, perhaps a
bard to sing and tell a story or two, fighters would be fine, but we don’t
have the room for actual fighting, although talking of their time period and
weapons and armor would be interesting. We have all ages ranging from 4 to
16, but primarily 9-11 year olds."

Kind Regards,
Ian