[Northkeep] Fwd: Namron Fighter Practice

alesone at northkeep.org alesone at northkeep.org
Wed May 12 18:07:27 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the North!

The Barony Of Namron Is holding a Combined Group Fighter practice this Sunday
at Broadway Park In Moore Oklahoma at 2:00 PM.

Hopefully we will have enough people attend to run melee teams up here.

Directions are to take best way to I-35 take the 12th street exit in Moore. Go
East, cross Eastern. Look for a big park with a water tower and Soccer Fields
Turn into park, we should be located in center of Park near bottom of hill.

Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried

Knights Marshal Barony of Namron

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links