[Northkeep] OT: raw materials for beadwork, etc.

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat May 29 11:15:29 PDT 2004

Just wanted to give folks a heads up that June 18, 19 & 20, the GemFaire is coming to Tulsa. This is a great place to get raw materials, tools, finished pieces, books, etc etc etc for all and any kinds of beads, gems, etc.  It's at the convention center.  The GemFaire is a travelling thing - I used to go to it twice a year out in CA.  It's well worth the price of admission. (For example, I picked up a strand of nice, even garnet beads for $3.00 the last time I was there.) They have silver, gold, pearl, amber, you name it.   Their website is gemfaire.com and they have a two-for-one admission coupon there.

-zuzu