[Northkeep] Found Glove (3rd Attempt)

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon May 10 10:58:42 PDT 2004

I got the message all three times... perhaps it is the person who owns it who does not subscribe to the mailing list, thus, they aren't getting the messages. Try going to rapier tomorrow night and ask around. If no one claims it, see if someone who attends every week will try to find the owner if you don't normally attend that practice.

Chris