[Northkeep] Found Glove (3rd Attempt)

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 11:40:43 PDT 2004

I don't know whose it is, but if you would be so kind as to stop by tomorow I can hold on to it if no one claims it.
~Anaka

DulcetKitten at aol.com wrote:
I know my emails weren't going through before...I didn't get them back
through the system either, so I'll try this again.

Last week, after Rapier on Tuesday, as I walked back to my car after the full
moon drumming I noticed a very lonely black glove. Is anyone missing it? I
can drive by practice tomorrow night to return it to the owner if someone
wants me to.
Please let me know,
Kasha