[Northkeep] Found Glove (3rd Attempt)

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue May 11 11:46:59 PDT 2004

Hey Kasha!

     I have seen a few of your posts and an IM.  I haven't heard of anyone missing a glove, but I will hold it for the owner for you.  I'll be at rapier practice tonight.

Renault du Mont Saint-Michel

I know my emails weren't going through before...I didn't get them back
through the system either, so I'll try this again.

Last week, after Rapier on Tuesday, as I walked back to my car after the full moon drumming I noticed a very lonely black glove.  Is anyone missing it?  I can drive by practice tomorrow night to return it to the owner if someone wants me to.
Please let me know,
Kasha