[Northkeep] Practice

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 15:57:30 PST 2004

Sorry, I should have been more specific in my request.  How do I get there from Riverside and the Turn Pike.

Gelis

Amanda Wallace <dragontamerbrat at gmail.com> wrote:
The Northkeep Webpage has all the information about where and when
practices are. Specifically, this page:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/meetings.htm

Ly. Amanda Blackwolf
Northkeep A&S Minister
Northkeep Baronial Guard
Northkeep Baronial Clerk

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:42:45 -0800 (PST), Lil Brat barbour
wrote:
> Where is fighter practice held?
>
> vernkeys at cox.net wrote:
> Another dreary wet wednesday...... I am not going to cancel at this point because it is not raining. However Noaa says we are under a sever storm watch so... If its raining between 6 and 7 it will be cancelled.It is pretty wet and slick and most don't want to risk Injury (pulled groins strained knee's etc) before an event like 3 kings.(me being one).

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not
all see the same light, but we all see the same flame.