[Northkeep] Practice.........Cancelled

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Wed Nov 10 17:26:45 PST 2004

These are my directions other may disagree but best I can do on short notice
for ease make your way to Memorial drive head north to 11th street continue
north until you See the retirement home (nursing home) and the kingdom hall
This should be about 7th and if you are heading north will be a left turn
pass the tennis courts to the stop sign look left and you will see the
parking lot  the turn in is about 100 past the stop sign and it is a left
turn .We usually practice by the buildings under the trees. If you don’t see
anyone you know to be Sca I drive a black Elcamino if its there at least one
Sca person is ...And as I typed this a large thunder just clapped and here
comes the rain ......Ok Angus is at the park reports no one else is there
..So if you were planning on coming out stay home stay dry and stay safe we
will see you in better weather

Kormak

Vern