[Northkeep] Just noting

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Oct 11 09:37:32 PDT 2004

I went and got to talk to the Clydesdale horses, including one whose name is
"Bud -- which I found very amusing. Marcus and I also got to pet and talk to
"Doc", the Dalmatian who travels with the Clydesdale horses. I know, us
petting Dalmatians-- what a surprise.

I also got to talk to and pet some of the pigs. ... Reminds me of a quote
attributed to Winston Churchill......"A dog looks up to you, a cat looks
down on you, but a pig... a pig treats you like an equal."

Lynn the Inquisitive