[Northkeep] linen-rayon blends...?

Lahoma Simon Lahoma-Simon at cherokee.org
Mon Oct 18 07:47:10 PDT 2004

Zubeydah,

The linen that I have been using is a blend, and I am really happy with
it, the only thing is that it is hard to iron.  I don't know if that is
the rayon or the linen, but it is a pain in my chabo!

Lahoma Simon
Financial Resources Development Officer
Cherokee Nation Small Business Center
(918)456-0671 ext 2533

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it. ~Aristotle~