[Northkeep] Being pedantic (was A bit confushed)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:09:29 PDT 2004

>From: "Zubeydah" <zubeydah at northkeep.org>
>... and shoe making guild.

I agree with your post completely - except for one tiny, minor detaily
thing.  Shoemaking class is not a "guild", per se.  And currently has been
kind of catch as catch can (as I have one person working on a last whenever
she can; although I have had an inquiiry from one new person, and another
who will be making shoes when he works up to it :) ).  They are mundane
classes (to avoid some of the more inconvenient SCA things, like reports and
having to wear medieval clothes) -- it's just that most of the people who've
attended have been in the SCA.

OTOH, I could just be totally wrong, and there IS a shoemaking guild that I
don't know anything about :)

Marc/Diarmaid