[Northkeep] Seeking Info: Who is Northkeep?

Lil Brat barbour clown_lilbrat at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 09:23:11 PDT 2004

Zubeydah This is Gelis of Iron Mountain,  I am going to be part of Northkeep as of the 8th of November,

Okay here goes.

your full SCA name (if registered or not).
Gelis of Iron Mountain and Flutter Bye the Jester

- your device (if registered or not)
Final Blazon, as on Lol _Or, a drakkar prow azure and a gore pupure

- your badge (if registered or not)
(not sure how to say it) A drakkar prow on the Or background

- any officer positions you've held and when
Minster of Children for the Barony of Iron Mountain October 2003-November 2004

- any household affiliations or memberships
A member of the Rapier Household called Grand Companions

- any titles you've held (example: 4th Marksman of Northkeep, Bard of Rundel, Squire to Sir ..., Apprentice to Mistress ..., etc.)
Court Jester for the Barony of Iron Mountain

- any awards you've been granted
Order of the Cygnent Nest
Order of the Sable Axe
- any major jobs you've done (Autocrat of xxx event, Feast Steward of xxx event, etc.)
Coautocrat Magna Fair 2003
Autocrat Black Axe 2004

- whether or not you'd like an email link on your name.
yes

- if you have a personal sca website you'd like linked to
no

- anything of note about your persona you'd like included....
no

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
This may sound kinda wacky, but I'd like every member of the Barony (who is willing) to send me an OFF LIST email with the following information... I'm working on an on-line version of the Doomeday book (with Damon's permission)....

- your full SCA name (if registered or not)
- your device (if registered or not)
- your badge (if registered or not)
- any officer positions you've held and when
- any household affiliations or memberships
- any titles you've held (example: 4th Marksman of Northkeep, Bard of Rundel, Squire to Sir ..., Apprentice to Mistress ..., etc.)
- any awards you've been granted
- any major jobs you've done (Autocrat of xxx event, Feast Steward of xxx event, etc.)
- whether or not you'd like an email link on your name
- if you have a personal sca website you'd like linked to
- anything of note about your persona you'd like included....

-zubeydah, historical lore crazed web geek

post script: I never knew Kendra Kenmare or William Blackfox. If anyone would be willing to provide such information on them, that would be gratefully appreciated.