[Northkeep] Wed. Night Activities

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 06:15:25 PDT 2005

In preparation for Gothic/Weisenfuer/Valor/Smythkeepe, whatever's your pleasure I will be hosting a grub n garb / work night at my house on Wed. in lieu of fighter practice. Please come with munchies and something to work on to get you ready for the events coming up this weekend. The shop will be available as well as a sewing machine for repairs to clothing. Bring something munchable to share and let's all get ready for the long season ahead. See you all there. The address in 1737 S. Indianapolis Ave, Tulsa, near 19th and Harvard. Let's try and get going around 630pm.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
Dionadair Northkeep