[Northkeep] Seeking Assistance

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 07:24:16 PDT 2005

I find myself in need of some phone books - and not from the Tulsa area.  If anyone has relations or friends (stupid question, I know), would you see if someone could rustle up a phonebook for me?  I am looking for the following counties:

Kay, Osage, Nowata, Lincoln, Pottawatomie, Oklahoma, McClain, Cleveland, and Canadian.

Many, many thanks!!  I am willing to make pickups, pay for postage, anything at this point.

Kale