[Northkeep] Seeking Assistance

moira oriordain moira_nk at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 09:54:08 PDT 2005

your local chamber of commerce has many of the books if not the ones needed contact the chambers nearest the towns you need books for... some of them will have multiple books for the same area
hope this helps
Moira

Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:

I find myself in need of some phone books - and not from the Tulsa area. If anyone has relations or friends (stupid question, I know), would you see if someone could rustle up a phonebook for me? I am looking for the following counties:

Kay, Osage, Nowata, Lincoln, Pottawatomie, Oklahoma, McClain, Cleveland, and Canadian.

Many, many thanks!! I am willing to make pickups, pay for postage, anything at this point.

Kale