[Northkeep] The dark side...

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:40:28 PST 2005

Alright, I just bought some beautiful beaded thingies from Ld Skerri while
he was here and now it seems I must make some garb to go with it... Can
someone please point me in the direction of a pattern (and I use the term
VERY loosely for this garb) for the dresses that Elizebetha and AElfwyn
wear? I realize there are probably dozens of other people who wear them,
too, but they are the ones I can think of right off-hand who actually have
the large button/broachie things... oh yeah, suppose I need some of those
large button/broachie thingies, too... Help, please?

Danke...
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra